I'm quitting Seattle Opera
That's it. After only two rehearsals, I have discovered I just can't hack it. I cannot be a part of a group that condones the kinds of things I have seen already. I mean, yes, it was a great opportunity and all, but any decent human being would do the same thing if you had seen what I discovered tonight during the break...it's deplorable and vile...wanna know what I saw? .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

:D (ha ha)
8 comments:
I was just about to say, "HOLY COW! What happened?" and then was extremely puzzled by the Pepsi Machine. I clicked on the picture to see if there was beer in there or something. But then I realized, nope, it's Pepsi...which is just as bad as selling beer from a vending machine for you. NOW I get it! Sorry you had to quit. That's a bummer. Go drown away your sorrows in Coke - it makes everything better!
Yeah, sorry, it was my lame attempt at a joke! LOL I could never work for a company that only sold Pepsi, you know? ROFL. Stupid Pepsi people... (jk)
The world is full of disillusionment and chaos. The ONLY way to keep your sanity is to start drinking Coke by 7am and sip it continuously throughout the day, as I have been doing for over 20 years now. As testament to the power of Coke, you need only see that I have bad teeth, an overactive bladder, and dark circles under my eyes. But I am right and I am sane!!! Coke is the elixer of life. Nuff said.
I was just about to panic... then I thought well I guess I will be saving some money then! Hmm... maybe you should just CHEAT and try it!
I'm so confused. So, you aren't quitting or you did quit, but for other reasons, and the joke is that it was because of the Pepsi. Am I dense? I have to know!?
Silly Rebecca :) No, I didn't quit. I just hate Pepsi and was joking that Seattle Opera patronizing the Pepsi company was enough to make me quit. I am a very loyal Coke-a-holic, ready to boycott Pepsi at any time, if need be! ROFL. I guess those who know me best got the joke, the rest of you are left scratching your heads... :)
Yea right - like the only thing worse than Pepsi is...leaving the Seattle Opera! I am worried about your coke condition tho'. We'll have to start a desensitizing program...I'll have your dad sneak a Pepsi in the fridge before he leaves, then send you one a day until you can pass the Pepsi machine without smoke coming out of your ears.... Love U!
Shana
ZOMG JENNY U FREAKED ME OUT!!! *pant pant*
Okay. That's all I have to say. Imma done now. x)
(It's Bri by the way.)
Post a Comment