Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a Crock (pot)!

My sister just put this link to a crock pot blog on her blog,and it looks great! I am so excited to start trying out recipes. I have two crockpots, so I can even do dinner and dessert! Feel free to check it out! The link is to the right, since I don't know how to include a link in a post yet... :)

2 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Jennifer - it's really easy to post a link. When you have compiled your post, open another browser window and get to the website you want to link to. Copy the address up in the tool bar. In your blog post highlight the word/s you want to be the link, then click on the little symbol that has the world and a link on it. Then paste in the address. Cinchy, I promise!

Amy said...

Hey, Jennifer, I found you through your post on the crock pot blog. I'll be stalking you from now on, just so you know! I won't link you, though!