Ok, so I usually don't do many of the tags in emails, blogs, etc., but this one is from my sister, and I can't say no to her (well, I can, but I won't, LOL)
Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.
8 favorite TV shows:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. The Bachelor (yeah, I know...I only watch it every once in a while, but I have been hooked this season and last)
3. ER
4. Pushing Daisies (though I have missed most of this season...oh well_
5. The Office
6. What Not to Wear (why doesn't someone submit me??? LOL)
7. MASH
8. Golden Girls (yes, lately I have been watching reruns REALLY late at night...shameful!)
(I love how many I had in common with my sister!)
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Taught lessons
2. laundry
3. cooked
4. computer
5. went to grocery store
6. watched the Bachelor
7. helped M with homework
8. gave kids baths
(there, wasn't that thrilling?)
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. sleeping
2. warmer weather
3. spring break
4. hopefully planting a garden
5. hopefully canning tomato juice (you'll have to teach me how, Sarah)
6. being in another opera, hopefully this fall
7. some time alone, coming this weekend
8. having lunch with a good friend on Saturday
8 favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Terreros
4. Big Bun, most definitely!
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Goodwood BBQ
7. Our local Teriyaki place
8. Round Table Pizza
8 Things on my wish list:
1. A clean and decorated bedroom
2. A decorated basement
3. To not have to worry about money
4. To know I am not permanently ruining my children, LOL
5. To lose weight
6. To be happy
7. To land a permanent spot with Seattle Opera
8. A special, secret wish...LOL
8 people I tag:
(do I even know 8 people???)
1. I might have to get back to y'all on this one...I need to check out who has been tagged already.......
1 comment:
Thanks for complying. ;o) It makes me feel good you do things you don't like to just for me. You must either love me or be afraid of me. LOL
Post a Comment