Last night, "The Sound of Music" was on TV. The girls and I were laying on my bed watching it. I have this weird thing about watching movies on TV when I already own them - I think it is so exciting!LOL I love it when this particular movie comes on, because it reminds me of when they used to play it once a year on ABC back before VCR's and video tapes. We would go to Grandma and Grandpa B's house and watch it in the basement, complete with perfectly buttered/salted popcorn and Squirt soda. Great memories! (and it was the same when "Mary Poppins" played on tv, too!)
Anyway, the girls were really enjoying the movie, especially the "Lonely Goatherd" puppet show scene. Katie laughed and giggled and watched so intently. When the scene was over she asked me the following:
Katie: "Where did it go?"
Mom:"Where did what go?".
Katie: "Where did the Holy Ghoster go?".
Had I been drinking milk at the time, it would have been sprayed everywhere! :) Kids are too funny. :)
4 comments:
LOVE that story...and while you were remembering Gpa and Gma's, I was watching and thinking the same thing! I could almost taste and smell the popcorn. No one made popcorn like Gpa!!!!
Love to you all!
Sooooo cute! Thanks for making me laugh today! Shana
That made me giggle, too!
I know what you mean about watching movies on tv that you already have. I do it all the time. Why!???
Post a Comment