Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to School

Here a few pictures of the kiddos on the first day of school. I cannot believe I am the mother of a junior-high student....I am NOT old enough for that. Let alone the fact that I will have a bonafide teenager in four more days....


Cool man on campus, Mr. Nicholas, first day of 5th grade!

Cute little Miss Emily, first day of third grade!

Michael on the "big day" - first day of Junior High School!

This first picture is of Michael and his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Doell, in Boise. She was thrilled to see him when we were in town in August. She still asks him if he continues to draw, and was elated, but not surprised, to hear he is interested in becoming an architect. We LOVE Mrs. Doell!

2 comments:

SarahAnne said...

We haven't seen Em in her glasses - she looks so cute!!! They all look cute. Michael is HUGE! Oh my gosh, give them all hugs for me!

Kris and Nathan said...

You are SO not old enough to have a teenager! What a grown up and handsome boy. Nice job, mom. Wish we could have gotten to see you again before the move. I promise to continue lurking on your blog to see how you are and to watch your beautiful babies grow up way too fast.