Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's never too early, right?

I hope you all like my new look and my new music! I love Halloween and couldn't wait any longer! I beat you to it, Carol! :) I have never gone with a purple Halloween motiff before, so we'll see how long this lasts! The best thing about Halloween for me, truthfully, is that once it's over it's time to gear up for my most-favorite-est holiday of all . . . . . CHRISTMAS! Someone once said they wanted their house to look like Christmas had thrown up all over it....my sentiments exactly. I can't wait to do my Christmas blog! But for now, enjoy Halloween, and send me all of your mini-Snickers bars. :)

6 comments:

SarahAnne said...

OMGosh, what a great idea!!! I love it! If I change mine over to Halloween, am I copying you totally? Can I do it, too, if I find a background I like? I just love it so much! I thought it was going to be Christmasy, and so I was going to tell you it was a little too early for that but I did just play Cmas music the other day. I think Halloween is great, and I agree about getting Halloweed over with so we can move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas! Love the new look and music - 12 thumbs up from us! (didn't include Big D since he probably could care less, LOL)

Carol said...

I love it! Where did you get the music for your playlist? If I use the same songs, don't get mad, okay?

leah said...

You crack me up! I can't even rem. how to change mine. I wish I could hear your music. We don't have speakers... bummer!

Rebecca Pierce said...

Love your new look. I don't think it can be too early! What fun.

Sheri said...

I love Halloween, too - for the same reason. It just means Christmas is that much closer!! Love the new look.

Anonymous said...

Well, you will only get approval from me - the queen of menopausal purple! I love the whole thing. I was the last person on earth to get into the internet, now I am the last person on earth to get into blogging. But I do check yours fairly often. I didn't listen to the music - because I am listening to the football game (GO BSU - Beat LA Tech!!) on AM Radio - since the game is on ESPN and I don't have expanded cable anymore. I promise to stop by again soon. Keep up the great blog - its so fun!
KTC - Jammie/Mom