Love them! I'm crying b/c I can't believe how BIG they are, and b/c I wasn't there. Man, it's painful to watch from 10kabillion miles away, or so it seems! Great, great pics, Jen!
I know, I am so sorry, Sarah! I wanted to superimpose your picture into the group shot, but I thought it would make you feel worse (plus, I am not smart enough to do that anyway!LOL) You were there in thought and heart, though!
Wow - such great pics. I agree with Sarahanne - I was there and I still can't believe how grown up the kids look! Tell Chris his life is hanging in the balance unless we get a CD of all the pics this Christmas! I love the one with you and your dad! I've done some thinking tho' and I don't think Sadie is "favorite daughter" after all.....maybe "favorite wife?" LOL...
5 comments:
Love them! I'm crying b/c I can't believe how BIG they are, and b/c I wasn't there. Man, it's painful to watch from 10kabillion miles away, or so it seems! Great, great pics, Jen!
I know, I am so sorry, Sarah! I wanted to superimpose your picture into the group shot, but I thought it would make you feel worse (plus, I am not smart enough to do that anyway!LOL) You were there in thought and heart, though!
Wow - such great pics. I agree with Sarahanne - I was there and I still can't believe how grown up the kids look! Tell Chris his life is hanging in the balance unless we get a CD of all the pics this Christmas! I love the one with you and your dad! I've done some thinking tho' and I don't think Sadie is "favorite daughter" after all.....maybe "favorite wife?" LOL...
They are such cute pictures! I love the one of Michael looking like a homeboy! Looks a little warmer than our trip to the beach. I'm jealous!!
Wow...you took some really great pics! That pic of Katie...she's inside, one of the earlier pics...it's really great! I love them! What fun.
Post a Comment