Sunday, August 17, 2008

What's YOUR favorite song???

If you know me, you know I could never, ever choose just one song to call my favorite. Too many genres, too many choices. I go through music phases, though, where I listen to the same few songs over and over and over and over and over and over and..... well, you get the jist. Right now I am in the love/mushy/sad/mellow/make-you-think-about-life phase. What's your favorite song in that category?

In addition to all of the blog-stalking I waste time on, I also playlist-stalk, stealing (shamelessly) songs I hear on other people's playlists. Save me the time of having to stalk your list, and just pick your favorite song and post it in the comments. Maybe your song will appear on my playlist (isn't that exciting????). :o)

(this is assuming that anyone actually checks my blog......)

4 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Hey, welcome home!

I like Michael Bubles' version of "Try a Little Tenderness" It's the epitome of what every woman wants and needs her man to understand.

I could give you about 50 songs right now, but I'll let some others take a turn!

Jennifer said...

Ooohh, Sarah, I love that song! It is in my itunes list, for sure!

Carol said...

My favorite sappy love song is "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers. It doesn't really fit on my blog playlist theme-wise, but I like it!

Carol said...

I see you found Colbie Caillat's "Realize." Good song, don't you think? Fits pretty well with what we were discussing...