In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. (Gordon B. Hinckley)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Nope, it's just me that's stupid after all
I figured out my template issues, and wouldn't you know it, it was right after I decided to complain to all of cyber-space about it. Well, you all know me, so I guess this isn't a shock, right? (off to hide in a corner now...)
Well, I didn't notice your problem and I think your background is way cute. ITA that they have the cutest backgrounds! I wish you could have a few on a rotator, because I like so many I want to change them every day!
2 comments:
Well, I didn't notice your problem and I think your background is way cute. ITA that they have the cutest backgrounds! I wish you could have a few on a rotator, because I like so many I want to change them every day!
LOL... we won't laugh at you. Not too loudly any way. ;)
You know I'm totally kidding, and it sounds so much like something I've done too. No worries now, it looks awesome!
Post a Comment