In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. (Gordon B. Hinckley)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Blogs are stupid.
OK, so I was getting bored with my background, so I started changing things up. I even found a new site that had the CUTEST backgrounds, but the way you had to upload them was totally ridiculous. I completely messed up the whole blog, and thought I had lost everything. Somehow I managed to retrieve things, and went back to the other website to just stick with their backgrounds. Only now, I am getting the border of the new background and the middle of the default background, and have no clue how to fix it. So if any of you blog geniuses out there know how to fix it, please comment. I won't even say how many hours I spent on this stupid thing yesterday.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment