Well, here I am attempting to join the ranks of fellow bloggers. The catch? I am 100% computer illiterate! This will take somewhat of a Herculean effort to figure it all out, but I am so jealous of my friends and family with cute blogs that it has driven me to spend countless hours doing and re-doing things so I can look like everyone else. Hopefully it will be worth it in the end!
I will soon figure out how to add pictures so you can see how big the kids are getting, and I will have to add some of my favorite music, too. For now, check out the links I have posted for the Seattle Choral Company and Rainier Family Opera, the two performing groups I am currently affiliated with.
1 comment:
Thanks, Jen! I was able to move the pictures onto my computer. I would love to have some "stills" of the boys - then I can print them and put them in the new frame for the family room.
Love, Jammie/Mom
Post a Comment