
We're counting down to the highlight of our year - our annual trip to the Oregon Coast! We leave eleven days from today - woohoo! The weather has been really mild for us this summer, so we're hoping for a heat wave in the next week or so to warm up that beach! I personally love our time there, as it is the only place I've ever been where I can completely forget about my life, and just be. No cell phones, no phones in the room, a few tv channels (but who cares about tv when you have the beach?), no place to go, nothing to do but sit and stare at the ocean. Ahhhhh...can't wait!
The picture to the right is the exact spot on the beach where we sit every year. :o)

2 comments:
Boo-hoo-hoo! Wahhhhh! I wanna come! You forgot the other part of your favorite memories there...me!!!! I wish I was coming this year, but it wasn't in the plans since we thought we were moving. I hope you guys have a great time and be sure to eat some taffy (cinnamon, hot cinnamon, black licorice and black licorice swirl, to be specific) and some Tillamook ice cream for me! I hope you guys have a great time!!!
Have a great time! I'd love to go up there one of these days.
Post a Comment