Ok, so I was informed by Sarah that she tagged me and now I have to answer these questions on my blog. I am not a big email-questionairre-answer'er-type-person, but I will humor Sarah on this one because I love her! LOLOL
#1 Where were you ten years ago?
~~~~~~~I was living in Everett with my one-year old Michael, teaching some piano lessons and doing some conducting at Edmonds Commmunity College, and serving in the YW as a teacher, and later as a counselor in the presidency.
#2 Five things on todays to-do list:
*Teach a whole bunch of lessons
*Find something for lunch and dinner
*Fill out a bunch of paperwork for studio, etc
*Buy Michael new soccer shoes
*Work on new blog for music studio (aka - waste a lot of time on the computer)
#3 A snack I enjoy :
~~~~~~~I am really into homemade salsa and chips right now. Trouble is, my digestive system doesn't take too kindly to all of those tomatoes, so I have to pace myself, or I pay for it in the end (pun intended).
#4 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
~~~~~~~Travel to Europe (Germany, Italy (food!), France (pastries!), Spain, etc) and to somewhere seriously tropical; bay off bills, buy a nice home, pay for kids college education, help family, donate to charity, save the rest...
#5 Places I've lived:
~~~~~~~Only two states for me, and I 've been in a student apt, a basement bedroom, my moms, a tiny apt, a bigger apt, an above-the-house apt., a nice big house, my MIL's rodent-infested house, my moms house, another apt, my dad's house (duplex), the other side of my dad's duplex, another apt, a house, and now another house (that I really like most parts of). Is that enough?
I guess I will have to tag Carol - answer these questions on your own blog, dearie!
4 comments:
Thanks for humoring me. But wait...are you LOL because you humored me or b/c you really don't love me but are just saying you do......
Hmmmmmmmm
JK
Guess you'll never know, Sarah! BWWAHHHAAAAHHAAAAA!!!! (evli grin)
ok, so I can't spell EVIL! FYI, an 'evli' grin is even more sinister than an 'evil' grin...I was just using a new vocabulary word...yeah, that's it!
Home. Made. Salsa. Yum.
Must get the recipe! ;)
Post a Comment